Snack Attack: My Top 5 Disney World Snacks!


This is a fun silly one! 

So what can I say... 

I was hungry today, while the rain chucked it down my brain pondered over warmer weather in Florida. 

Subsequently, my brain also thought... about the amazing snacks that can be found at Disney World.

So for a laugh and bit of fun, here are some of my fav's! 

( Please feel free to mention your own theme park fav's below or get involved on our socials: @coastersamblog) 



Dole Whip 

Is a Disney trip... really a Disney trip without a stop off in Advenureland to get some Dole Whip?! 

Nope... let me tell you it's not! 

The pineapple soft serve is a favourite of many... myself included! 






Mickey Pretzel

Okkkkk

Not the usual Disney go tooo! I hear you say... 

Yep some find the plastic cheese too... well ... plastic... 

But the nice thing about this one is that it seriously fills you up and tastes so so good! 



Mickey Cookie Sandwich 

There are two types of Disney Park Folk... 

Those who love the Mickey Premium and those who love the sandwich... 

Personally the mess of the premium is too much for me... but that b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l sandwich! 

... Oh. Boy...... 




Pot Roast Mac n Cheese

Nestled in New Fantasyland is the MAC N CHEESE... OF DREAMS! 

Try having your fav Disney World Mac and Cheese, with a pot roast on top! 

This thing is dripping in gravy, meat juices... oh it's devine! 




Yak and Yeti Rice Bowl

I don't care what people say... 

This is a snack on vacation! Honestly these are the best! 

Nothing beat the views of Everest on a warm evening, with the pink glow of the florida sky and a fresh bowl from Yak and Yeti! 

10/10 


 


Wrap Up: 

That's all I gotta say for tonight! 

A quick, fun little moment, to remember some of the best food at Disney World! 



What's your fav?! What do you miss when your not on property?! 

Leave a comment Below or get in touch on our insta: @coastersamblog 

Until Next Time, 

See ya! 

Sam x 

    

Comments

Popular Posts